Monday, May 16, 2011

Cake Stuffed Strawberries

Browsing the internet for yummy cake pictures... I came across these heavenly creations by Jasmine Fine of 1finecookie.com: (Click through for her web-site and recipe!)
Cupcake-Stuffed Strawberries
Thanks to Jasmine's creation (www.1finecookie.com), my next baking project consisting of making my very own cake-stuffed strawberries. 


 I started with half a sheet of funfetti cake mix.
 Crumbled it up!
 Added some leftover, purple tinted, cream cheese frosting.
 Cleaned a bunch of yummy, fresh strawberries.
 Made little openings at the ends, and emptied out a small section in the centers.
 Stuffed with cake mixture and covered the bottom half of the strawberry. I tossed them in the freezer after this for an hour.
Finally, dipped them in candy melts and decorated with nonpareils. Oh how yummy!

No comments: